POSTING SCHEDULE

Beginning March 2, 2014 no new posts. Please use the Archive and Topical listings.



CONTACT ME

If you would like to receive a weekly e-mail reminder of each new post e-mail your request to: paulajhoover@hotmail.com



You may also contact me at the above e-mail address with any comments or questions that you may have regarding any post. Please indicate that your comments are confidential and they will not be shared on the blog site.



Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Visit (in)courage and Read My Guest Post

On September 21st I was the guest writer at the (in)courage website. (in)courage is a part of DaySpring, the Christian subsidiary of Hallmark. This website features many regular Christian writers whose purpose in writing is to encourage others. I feel privileged and honored that the gals at (in)courage invited me to write a guest post on their website. If you would like leave a comment at the end of the post please do so. That way the gals at (in)courage will know that you visited their site and received encouragement!

My post is entitled “Graying With Grace"
You may read more by clicking on the (in)courage button bling on the right side of this page or use this link. http://www.incourage.me/ After you are on the (in)courage website click on the DAILY GUESTS tab located at the top of the page. Although my post is no longer the featured post but you may still locate it by clicking on "Previous Entries" found at the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your post was so beautifully written. Thank you for touching my heart this morning!

Unknown said...

I needed to read this. I'm only 45, two adult sons, but life is changing fast - for the better :D Sometimes, I'd just get on my knees because I don't know where it would come from - "the growing old thoughts". I'd get scared, happy, excited, and freaked all at once.

What you've written has encouraged my heart. I always say I want to be the healthy grandma running around with my grandkids - body, spirit, and mind.

Thank you for this. God Bless.